This year’s theme Helping Those Who Help Others includes a focus on suicide prevention within the first responder, veterans, and active military communities.
This year’s conference will offer cutting edge insights, thought leading discussion, and networking guided by the latest research, developments, and challenges in the field of suicide prevention.
We will be offering content and networking for :
- Community and coalition leaders
- School mental health professionals and school leaders
- Professionals working with higher risk youth
- Those working with marginalized or higher risk New Yorkers
- Health care and behavioral health care (mental health and substance use disorder) professionals
- Those with lived experience and those working with suicide loss survivors and suicide attempt survivors
A Call for Proposals will be shared shortly and we hope you will consider either submitting a proposal and/or be sure to plan on attending.